Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
It is Long-Awaited Reads Month! Sometimes I think I had better stick to this event's idea all year.
Music: Amanda Applewood's "I Love Boys". Ana pointed the album out to me ages ago, but I have only really started listening to it now.
Other: Life is incredibly busy lately, which means that I cannot be on the internet as regularly as I'd like. Apologies if your comment and/or email has not received a prompt reply: I aim to catch up asap.
Projects & Etcetera
- Jane Eyre: Loving Mr. Rochester?
- Religion in Jane Eyre
- The Subjection of Women, part I
- Observations on Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
- The Coquette by Hannah Webster Foster
- Women Unbound nr. 8: Under Western Eyes by Chandra Talpade Mohanty
- The Girls of Slender Means by Muriel Spark
- Beauty by Robin McKinley
- The Reader by Bernhard Schlink
- "A Perfect Misanthropist's Heaven": Taking on Wuthering Heights
Books Read This Year: