At the moment, I try to live by the "Whatever I feel like reading!" adagium
Music: Amanda Applewood's "I Love Boys". Ana pointed the album out to me ages ago, but I have only really started listening to it now.
Other: Life is incredibly busy lately, which means that I cannot be on the internet as regularly as I'd like. Apologies if your comment and/or email has not received a prompt reply: I aim to catch up asap.
Projects & Etcetera
- Milton and Helstone [North & South Read Along]
- Slam by Nick Hornby
- Jane Eyre: Loving Mr. Rochester?
- The Orange Girl by Jostein Gaarder
- The Beggar Maid by Alice Munro
- Dutch Literature: Children's Books
- Observations on Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
- The Lost Art of Keeping Secrets by Eva Rice
- The Book of Everything by Guus Kuijer
- Pfff... My TBR is HUGE!
100 Books in a Year