At the moment, I try to live by the "Whatever I feel like reading!" adagium
Music: Amanda Applewood's "I Love Boys". Ana pointed the album out to me ages ago, but I have only really started listening to it now.
Other: Life is incredibly busy lately, which means that I cannot be on the internet as regularly as I'd like. Apologies if your comment and/or email has not received a prompt reply: I aim to catch up asap.
Projects & Etcetera
- Haroun and the Sea of Stories by Salman Rushdie
- Jane Eyre: Loving Mr. Rochester?
- Blogging and Diversity: The Question of Self-Published Books
- The Orange Girl by Jostein Gaarder
- Review Policy
- A Personal Matter by Kenzaburo Oe
- Women Unbound nr. 8: Under Western Eyes by Chandra Talpade Mohanty
- Religion in Jane Eyre
- Book Index
100 Books in a Year