It is Long-Awaited Reads Month! Sometimes I think I had better stick to this event's idea all year.
Music: Amanda Applewood's "I Love Boys". Ana pointed the album out to me ages ago, but I have only really started listening to it now.
Other: Life is incredibly busy lately, which means that I cannot be on the internet as regularly as I'd like. Apologies if your comment and/or email has not received a prompt reply: I aim to catch up asap.
Projects & Etcetera
- Religion in Jane Eyre
- Jane Eyre: Loving Mr. Rochester?
- Observations on Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
- The Coquette by Hannah Webster Foster
- Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Memoirs of Emma Courtney by Mary Hays
- A Vindication of the Rights of Woman by Mary Wollstonecraft
- The Inferno by Dante Alighieri
- Ballet Shoes by Noel Streatfeild
- Dutch Literature: Children's Books
Books Read This Year: